LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to Sluky for the heads up.

The actress talks about battling aliens, her time on LOST and her love for FIREFLY and STAR TREK

“Oh, God, no!” she laughs. “No, I’d never been happier than when I was on LOST. No, I was asked to leave LOST. I would never have asked to leave, not in a million years. [Moving back to the mainland from Hawaii, where LOST is filmed] was pretty sudden, so it was hard to leave. I had to pack everything up. But I’m an actor, this is what I do, so I was fine – sad but fine.”

LOST message boards have run fiery and icy about Juliet ever since the character appeared. Mitchell says she’s read some posts. “I’ve read some gorgeous stuff," she adds. "Of course, I’ll read eight gorgeous things and then one ‘I just hate her, I don’t care what other people think.’ And then I want to go, ‘Why do you hate her? [laughs] I like her.’ But [there isn’t as much board perusal] as you might think. I try not to let that in my life."

Does Mitchell know whether she’ll be back on LOST in its final season – more to the point, is she allowed to say what she knows? “They have all of their storylines done,” Mitchell says of the LOST writers. “They know exactly what they want to do. They’ve told me, I just can’t say.”

If V generates the same sort of passionate fan base that LOST has, Mitchell is ready for it. “I love science-fiction fans," she notes. "I’m kind of a geeky person, so I love the minutiae.” She adds that she’s also good at following the intricate plots on both series. “I’ve got one of those weird minds that holds onto all the pertinent details, especially where I’m concerned. Maybe I’m a narcissist, but anything that has to do with my character, I really keep close track of."

Source: IF Magazine

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus