LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

LOST star NAVEEN ANDREWS fears he has disappointed his Indian parents - because he can't even speak their native tongue.

The actor's folks arrived in England in 1965 and endured all manner of hardship and racism in the years before he was born in 1969.

And Andrews feels he must upset his parents because he has no interest in learning about his background. He says, "As I get older I appreciate what my parents had to go through... They had to endure a lot of what I would've found unendurable.
"Life was very hard for them and yet they had this kid growing up in the 1970s speaking differently, acting differently, moving differently. It must've been very distressing to them.

"I'm a complete fraud. I go to India and I can't even speak my own language.
They laugh at me."

Source: PR Inside

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus