LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Lost star in new ad

,

When it comes to TV eye candy you don't get much better than the actors on Lost and now Josh Holloway is about to strip off for a new ad campaign.

Holloway stars as Sawyer in the hit TV show, but is now taking on a new role as the man to front men's fragrance Cool Water by Davidoff.
"I'm looking at a lot of projects right now. Opportunities have started to come in a lot more on a diverse scale. It's like playing chess, this next move is really important" - Josh Holloway

Fortunately for the actor he didn't have to go far for the shoot as it was filmed on the beaches of Hawaii where Lost is also shot.

It should bring back memories for the 37-year-old as before becoming an actor he was a top model: "I wanted to really engage my whole being in something. Where as modelling is engaging in many ways - I travelled the world and all that - I got to a point where I felt I had a lot more to give."

But sorry ladies he's taken. And it seems his other half couldn't be more pleased about his latest role: "My wife loves it so that will make me wear it a lot more."

His Lost co-stars may feel like they've drawn the short straw as while they spend their summer fighting the Others and trying to find a way off the island, he'll be seen in ads and billboards around the globe.

Unsurprisingly the offers are rolling in, Holloway said: "I'm looking at a lot of projects right now. Opportunities have started to come in a lot more on a diverse scale. It's like playing chess, this next move is really important."

Source: ITN

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus