LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Lost scribe inks two-year deal

,

"Lost" scribe Liz Sarnoff has inked a two-year deal with ABC Studios that will keep her on the show while she's also developing projects for the studio.

Length of pact means Sarnoff will be able to continue on the show, where she's currently a supervising producer, until the end of its run in 2010. Deal also includes guaranteed development.

"It's a dream situation," Sarnoff said. "I'm grateful I'll be able to stay with the show until the end. This is a very special show. And at the same time, I can start thinking about what I want to do next. I've been on staffs and doing this for 10 years, thinking about the kind of shows I want to do and waiting for the right moment."

Sarnoff's credits include "Deadwood," "Crossing Jordan," "NYPD Blue" and "Big Apple."

Source: Variety

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus