LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to thedemonhog for the heads up.

The star of ABC's new show 'The Unusuals' talks about the quirky show and whether or not he is truly dead in 'Lost'.

As one of the original castaways on ABC's excellent 'Lost', Harold Perrineau had the unfortunate task of playing the show's most famous turncoat, Michael "Waaaaaaalt!" Dawson. But now he has a whole new persona in the new show 'The Unusuals'--a cop so scared of dying he always wears a bullet-proof vest.

Perrineau talked to us about his new role as Detective Leo Banks, his chemistry with co-star Adam Goldberg, and his possible return to 'Lost'.

...

TV.com: Time for some 'Lost' questions. Just to clarify, are you dead or un-dead? Are you done with the show?

Harold Perrineau: I get to clarify it? Is that what you're saying? I get to clarify something on 'Lost'? I couldn't clarify anything on 'Lost'. [laugh] As far as I know, Michael is blown up. But I know that the island is moving back and forth in time and they're doing flash forwards and flash backs. I still work for ABC, so I would wind up back on 'Lost' for a minute or two. Or not. But I have no idea. I wish I could clarify it.

TV.com: Now that you've had a bit of time to think about it, and after the fourth season, do you feel Michael was redeemed? Because he was kind of hated there for a while.

Harold Perrineau: Personally, I don't see where he was redeemed. I get that he helped out and he got most of those people off, but I still don't know if Ben is a good guy or a bad guy. So I couldn't tell you if he's redeemed. I have no idea. If Ben turns out to be a bad guy, then you know, he was a jerk for being there spying for him. But if he turns out to be a good guy, well then he did a good thing by helping. So, I don't--see, this is what happens with 'Lost'. What I wind up saying almost every time is, "I don't know". I sound like Scoobydoo, "Ardonno." [laugh]

TV.com: Thanks for talking to us.

Harold Perrineau: Thanks man.

Source: Full Article@TV.COM

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus