LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to Zedman for the heads up.

"Lost's" Damon Lindelof and Elizabeth Mitchell had quite the comedy routine going during their presenting slot at Saturday's Creative Arts Emmy Awards.

Lindelof joked that maybe the show "wouldn't have been canceled" if they hadn't killed off Mitchell's Juliet character at the end of season five. He confessed that all the hype about how he and Carlton Cuse the decision to end "Lost" after six seasons was just to save face.

Then Lindelof informed the aud that he felt it was only fair to let Mitchell write their banter for the kudos after making her read his words for so long. He pretended to read unfamiliar copy from the TelePrompTer.

"Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my career. I don't know how I sleep at night...Let's face it, I am a poopyhead."

Source: variety

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus