LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to tripleh3323190 for the info.

Lost star Dominic Monaghan has revealed that being written out of the show at the end of the third season could work in his favour.

The British actor, who played drug addict rock star Charlie, told TV Guide: “I've been trying to plan the rest of my career, and there's a whole bunch of opportunities that have been up in the air because I couldn't commit to them because of Lost. It was a little bittersweet to be leaving behind surfing and palm trees and beaches, but I think I probably squeezed the last amount of enjoyment I could've got out of that for a while.”

Monaghan, who also starred in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, expressed his disappointment at the diminishing screen time Charlie received on the show: “To be honest, as an actor I've been kind of frustrated for a while. I've wanted to do a little bit more. The difference between how much the audience got to see Charlie in Season One as opposed to how much they got to see Charlie in Seasons Two and Three was significant. It's been kind of frustrating for me for a while. So I think it's time for me to move on, you know.”

Source: DigitalSpy

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus