LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

SEXY Lost star Evangeline Lilly had a style make-over for a film – but couldn’t wait to get her old castaway look back.

The Canadian stunner was allowed to straighten her natural curls for a big screen drama, but wasn’t quite as pleased as she would’ve thought.

She said: “I had been begging to let the producers on Lost let me get rid of the castaway hair for three years and this summer I finally got to do it for a movie.”

Lilly, who plays Kate in the hit show, added: “It looked completely different by the time they had finished with it.

“The only trouble was that I found I really missed my old look.

“I think I’ve got used to the Kate look.”

With an army of male admirers, she isn’t the only one used to ‘the Kate look’, either.

Source: Sun

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus