LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO


Stephen King confirmed a rumor at the New York ComiCon that he will be working with JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof to direct an adaptation of his life's work - the book series "The Dark Tower".

“I know J.J. Abrams’ work and Damon Lindelof, who is his collaborator on Lost. Damon is just a total comic-book freak, and he loves the Dark Tower books. I trust those guys, and they have a lot on the ball. When they said they wanted to talk about doing this, I said, ‘You know what? Why don’t you buy the option on this and see what you can come up with.’ They asked, ‘How much do you want for an option?’ I said, ‘$19.’ (A key amount that comes up frequently in the books) And that’s what they paid me, and that’s where it is.”

Source: SlashFilm.com

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus