LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Lost in Print

Thanks to Tracy for the following.

I live in St Louis Missouri, USA, and the front page of our Sunday newspaper is a huge picture of LOST. So I bought it. There's a full page spread on the new season, an article with Michael Emerson and a couple other goodies. It's mainly just a recap and catch-up article for fans and new viewers. I had to scan it in pieces unfortunately, but I thought you might be interested in putting it on your site. The website for our newspaper is www.stltoday.com. And the newspaper is called the St Louis Post-Dispatch.
Here are my scans. (Sorry for the wrinkles, I had to fold it a bunch to get each section.)

(Click to Enlarge)



Source: STL Today

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus