LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Matthew Fox admits to taking drugs

Matthew Fox has claimed he is always taking drugs and frequently breaks the law.

Fox told Empire: "I break the law all the time! I've done plenty of illegal narcotics, but I think everyone knowingly breaks the law pretty often, don't they? I can't imagine living my life abiding by the law completely. That'd be tough to do."

Fox admitted that he and his wife, former model Margherita Ronchi, were "baked" for three days when they holidayed in Jamaica.

"My wife and I travelled to Jamaica 15 years ago. Oh God, it was a crazy trip! We stayed in this little bungalow out on the water, baked out of our minds for the first three days. We were just so stoned! And then we got sick and proceeded to continue to get stoned because that makes you feel better."

Source: Digital Spy

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus