LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Lost writer and producer, has a new pilot available for free on iTunes!

UPDATE: Just finished it. Awesome stuff... I found my self LOL'ing several times. Think Torchwood meets X-Files meets My Name Is Earl (cause its funny).

Original Post: Javier Grillo-Marxuach's (Lost writer and producer) The Middleman is set to premiere next week. However, for those that don't want to wait you can download the pilot for free on iTunes right now.

I'm downloading it as I write this. I'll let you all know what I think, and I'll be sure to keep covering The Middleman going into it's premiere June 16th. Nice to see that some Lost graduates are getting their own shows!

Source: AudiblyLost

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus