LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to b3rt4 for the heads up.

Josh Holloway says older woman always hit on him.

The 'Lost' star - who plays rugged Sawyer in the hit US drama series - attracts a lot of attention from drunk mature ladies when he goes out.

I'm not one for judging other people anyway

The 39-year-old actor said: "Oh, I don't mind at all. I like a good saucer - a woman who likes a cocktail or two. I'm not one for judging other people anyway."
Comment on this Article

He added: "It's more by older American women. They scream, 'Oh my God!' and then they grab and shake me... they've usually been drinking too many mai tais!"

Despite the constant attention, Josh - who is expecting his first child with wife Yessica Kumala in the summer - insists his spouse has nothing to worry or feel jealous about.

He added: "I still like to look around, but respectfully and with no intentions. Married, not buried, I say

Source: Female First

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus