LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to Stargazer for the following.
Hey all...

I was playing the PC game "Nancy Drew: Danger By Design" the other day when I noticed this in the game. The object of the game is to solve a mystery, and I needed to contact a person (Hugo Butterly) using my in-game phone. I was surprised to see two extra phone numbers listed underneath his...both relevant to LOST.

The first number is obviously the infamous 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42, while the owner's name is Anne-Lucie Croix, an obvious allusion to Ana Lucia Cortez. The second number repeats "108 00" like the timer in the Swan Station. The
owner is Pace Carrol, similar to Charlie Pace.

Funnier still, when I called these numbers using my in-game phone, there was more. Anne-Lucie's number revealed a Morse code message that decodes to something along the lines of "Some of us are trying to sleep here." Can't you see Ana saying that? :) But the best part was calling Pace's number: you hear guitar
music on the other end of the line.



Posted by Dutch Lost

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus