LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to Annie and Judy for the heads up.

Lost hunk Josh Holloway is the June cover boy for Men's Health mag and he has plenty to say about Hawaii, family and beer guts:

On adjusting to ocean life in Hawaii: "I almost peed my pants, if I can say that. I've been out there in conditions I should not have been out there in. I've learned a lot from this ocean, and I have a lot more to learn. If you're going to be taunting her in that way, she will smack you down. You can never disrespect the ocean."

On being a family man: "As men, we protect and provide by our nature. And when we find something bona fide and validated, it's hard to break out of. ... I always wanted a wife and child, so I geared my life that way."

What's next: "I like the growth that happens to an artist in transition. A lot of growth takes place throughout your insecurities, through having to reevaluate something you thought was working and finding a way to make it work differently. All of that is very uncomfortable."

On getting older: "I love the comfort zone. In my mind, I am a 70-year-old man with a fly rod in one hand and a beer in the other. But that's not the world of creativity. I'm not saying you can't enjoy the comfort when you've found a zone. But you must always evolve."

On having the requisite beer gut at 70: "I will be! And I'll be unapologetic. You want to do a Men's Health cover then? I would be happy to show you my Buddha gut, because it will certainly be out. And I will have earned it."

Source: usatoday

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus