LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Thanks to Natalie for the heads up.

Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof has revealed that he received abuse from fans of the show on Twitter after the series finale had aired.

Accepting the Television Critics Association Award for 'Best Drama Series', Lindelof decided to read out to the audience some of the messages he had been sent.

One fan reportedly posted: "Hey, douche! Instead of backpacking in Europe or whatever the f**k you're doing, how about you give me six years of my life back?"

Another wrote: "My very first tweet. I started this account just to let you know how disappointed I am in you."

A third upset viewer accused Lindelof of being "an emotional terrorist".

The producer joked that one message - calling him "a dirty liar" - had been written by co-creator J.J. Abrams.

The final episode of Lost aired on ABC on May 23.

Source: Digital Spy

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus