LOST Media Mentions - DarkUFO

Former star of the hit tv show 'Lost', Michelle Rodriguez, has blasted the media over ongoing speculation about her sexuality, revealing in an interview that she's fed up with the constant questions and that it's "nobody's business".

Rodriguez confronts the issue in Latina magazine, saying, "What the majority of [people] want to know is what I'm doing with my vagina, and I think that that's sick."

"What do you care who I'm dating? I can tell when somebody just wants to know about sex. And it makes me sick."

The actress, who is set to reprise her role of Letty in the fourth installment of movie franchise, 'The Fast and the Furious', blames people's misperceptions of her on the fact that she is a "tomboy... I'm pretty much a tough ass."

As for the journalists and gossip bloggers that continue to question her sexuality, Rodriguez says, "I picture them turning into pigs, slime coming out the side of their mouth, and I picture them jerking off. I don't answer those questions. I just keep it to myself and it's nobody's business. If I wanna f*ck a girl, a boy, a dog – that's my business. That's why there's bathroom doors."
Source: The Celebrity Truth

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus